Old Montréal Culinary Tour
This culinary walking tour in Old Montréal, led by an experienced and passionate guide, will allow you to appreciate the city’s culture thanks to a perfect blend of history and gastronomy. Be a part of Montréal’s food scene and discover the businesses that reflect the local culinary culture.
Your guide will share with you our favourite gourmet treats. During the tour, indulge in sweet and savoury bites offered by local businesses. A delicious and enlightening tour awaits!
We also offer a culinary tour of Montréal in a vehicle. Contact us for more information.
Highlights of the Old Montréal Culinary Tour
- Follow your certified professional guide, as you stroll through the charming cobblestone streets of Old Montréal.
- Learn more about the rich history of the neighbourhood while enjoying four carefully selected tastings.
- Admire the architecture of important buildings and institutions, such as the Saint-Sulpice Seminary, the historic district’s oldest building.
- Explore a number of key areas, namely Place d’Armes, Place Jacques-Cartier, Saint-Paul Street, and the Cours Le Royer.
- Bask in Old Montréal’s delightful setting as you partake in local gastronomical offerings.
Practical Information & Reservation
Schedule: year-round, at the day and time of your choosing (according to availability), departure time between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Duration: 3 hrs.
Rate (taxes included): $84 per person.
Minimum: 6 participants. Also available for groups of less than 6 participants (rates upon request).
Additional notes: We recommend you have a very light lunch before the tour as the tastings are relatively filling. Please let us know of any allergies or food restrictions at the time of booking.
Contact us for more information or to book your Old Montréal culinary tour.