Other Areas of Montréal
Guidatour specializes in the development of scavenger hunts in Montréal. These are excellent team building activities, perfect for taking a break in a day of meetings or just having some outdoor fun with friends or colleagues while learning more about the history and monuments of the city’s birthplace. Our scavenger hunts are also a great idea for a unique family event or a bachelorette party.
Discover our Old Montréal Scavenger Hunt.
Venture into other areas of Montréal:
- Underground city and downtown
- Little Italy
- Plateau Mont-Royal
We will be happy to customize the rallies according to your needs. Contact us to share your requests!
How it works
After a brief introduction from our staff, in teams of 4 or 5 participants, you will have to walk through the chosen area and:
- Answer a quiz in a limited time to get the maximum points and be awarded the best possible score.
- Face fun and entertaining challenges.
You will end your journey in a friendly atmosphere with a drink in hand, in a pleasant location. Our staff will then announce the winning team and award prizes.
Practical information & Reservation
Duration: 2 to 3 hours depending on the itinerary.
Schedule: available year-round, at the day and time of your choice (depending on availability).
Rate: from $42 taxes included per person for a group of 21 people or more. For smaller groups, contact us to get a customized rate.
- Staff from Guidatour to supervise the activity.
- One quiz and one challenge bag per team.
- One alcoholic beverage per person.
- A gift for each member of the winning team.
Contacts us for more details or to reserve!