Holiday Scavenger Hunt
We’ve got the perfect end-of-year party outing for you! Whether it’s with colleagues or friends, stroll through the streets of Old Montréal and get immerse in the magic atmosphere of the holidays. Discover important buildings, monuments, and history of the birthplace of the city.
Other areas of Montréal are available for the scavenger hunts.
We will be happy to customize the rallies according to your needs. Contact us to share your requests!
How it works
After a brief introduction from our staff, in teams of 4 or 5 participants, you will have to walk through the streets of Old Montréal, starting at Victoria Square, and:
- Answer a quiz in a limited time to get the maximum points and be awarded the best possible score.
- Face fun and entertaining challenges.
You will end your journey in a friendly atmosphere with a drink in hand in a pleasant location. Our staff will then announce the winning team and award prizes.
Practical information & Reservation
Duration: 2 hours.
Schedule: from December 1st to 31st, at the day and time of your choice (depending on availability).
Rate: starting at $49 taxes included per person for a group of 20 people or more. For smaller groups, contact us to get a customized rate.
- Staff from Guidatour to supervise the activity.
- One quiz and one challenge bag per team.
- One hot beverage per person.
- A gift for each member of the winning team.
Contact us for more details or to reserve!