Christmas Secrets of Old MontréalBook Now!
Wander through the historic streets of Old Montréal with your professional guide, from the Royal Bank Tower on Saint‑Jacques Street to Bonsecours Market, discovering the secrets of Christmases past. See the historic district in a new light and get wrapped up in the holiday spirit!
Highlights & Sites visited
- Explore Old Montréal during this magical time of year and succumb to its winter charm.
- Be introduced to the origins of holiday traditions that have been part of our culture for many years. New France customs in particular will surely fascinate you!
- Admire the wonderful decorations of Old Montréal shops, museums and hotel lobbies.
- Pass by place d’Armes, the Notre-Dame Basilica or even Jacques-Cartier Place that all look especially festive during this time of year.
- You might experience this special time of year through the Santa Claus exhibit at Montréal’s World Trade Center (not yet confirmed for 2023)
Schedule & Departures
Every Saturday this December, as well as Friday, December 15th, 22nd, and 29th.
- In English at 6:15 p.m.
- In French at 4:00 p.m.
Visits for private groups are also available at the day and time of your choice.
In the lobby of the 360 St-Jacques Street