Spend a memorable day in Montréal by choosing one of our packages that combines a guided tour, a lunch and an activity according to the theme of the day (offered to groups of minimum 40 participants).
Also discover our packages in the surrounding regions, in the Laurentians, Eastern Townships and Montérégie.
Best of Montréal
As you discover the most important streets, landmarks and stories of the second largest French-speaking metropolis, you will experience what makes Montréal so unique.
- Best of Montréal guided tour : including the Old Montréal, Downtown and Mount Royal Park.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at Vieux-Port Steakhouse.
- Go for a spin in the Old Port with La Grande Roue de Montréal and admire a breathtaking panorama.
Duration: 6 hrs.
2022 Rate: $117.50 per person.
A surprisingly busy day and that will allow you to fully appreciate Montréal’s autumn season inluding:
- A city tour about Montréal’s tales and legends with a professional guide.
- A thematic dinner at restaurant Papillon.
- Appearance of a Montréal Ghost during the evening.
- The Great Pumpkin Ball & Gardens of Light, including The Magic of Lanterns at the Botanical Garden.
Duration: 6 hrs (starts at 3 p.m. and ends around 9 p.m.)
2022 Rate: $76.50 per person.
* Available during September & October.
Montréal celebrates Christmas*
Treat yourself to the gift of a magical day:
- Experience a Victorian Christmas with the Cartier family at Sir George-Étienne Cartier National Historic Site of Canada.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at grill Maggie Oakes.
- Follow a city tour to learn about Christmas traditions and to see the most beautiful decorations and enchanting window displays.
- Stop at the World Trade Center, to admire the exhibition of Santas, as well as at St. Joseph’s Oratory that presents approximately 200 works depicting the Nativity.
Duration: 6 ½ hrs*.
2020 Rate: $81 per person (for a group of 40 people or more).
* Available from Monday to Friday in December.
Practical information & Reservation
All rates include service charges for the professional guide and his gratuity, activities and meals, taxes and other service fees (transportation not included).
Minimum 40 participants unless otherwise indicated (if there are fewer participants, please contact us to confirm rates).
We offer a complimentary ticket for the 41st person and a non-transferable complimentary ticket for your bus drivers.
The packages can be booked year-round (unless otherwise indicated) and according to the availability of the activities.
Contact us for more information or to reserve. You have other ideas for a day in Montréal? We can customize your package according to your needs and interests.