« Coup de cœur » Old Montréal
Get off the beaten path with this exclusive walking tour that invites you to discover Old Montréal like never before.
Your guide takes you to the classics of the historical district and also shares his coups de cœur and special anecdotes to let you discover an authentic Old Montréal. This personalised walking tour of Old Montréal includes the visit of the interior of the Notre-Dame Basilica as well as several rest-stop treats.
Highlights & Sites visited
Here is an example of a typical tour:
- Roam many important public squares such as Place d’Armes, Place Royale and Place Jacques-Cartier and see the monuments and works of art that are on display there.
- Walk along the former “Wall Street” of Canada, St-Jacques Street.
- Explore the foundation site of the city’s first hospital, l’Hôtel Dieu, in the peaceful Cours Le Royer.
- Venture into other historic buildings such as the famous Notre-Dame Basilica.
- Discover hidden gems and taste local specialties.
Practical Information & Reservation
Schedule : year-round, day and time of your choice, upon availability.
Length : 3 hrs.
2020 Rate : $295 for 2 persons (including taxes) – $50 per additional participant (rates for a maximum of 6 people, please contact us for a larger group). Gratuity at your discretion.
Contact us for more information or to book a tour.
_ _ _
Photo Credit 2 : Délices Érable & Cie