In the surrounding regions
Discover the Laurentians, Eastern Townships or Montérégie by choosing one these fun-filled day packages, accompanied by your tour escort and connoisseur of the chosen region. A memorable day including a guided tours with commentary, a lunch and one or more great activities await you.
We also propose day packages in Montréal.
Excursion in the Laurentides
Explore the Laurentians, a vast and welcoming region and tourist destination of international repute. Crossing plains and valleys, climbing hills and mountains, a harmonious and varied landscape awaits you with all its beauty.
- Let yourself be lulled by a 12 km cruise on Lac des sables in Ste-Agathe-des-Monts.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the charming restaurant L’Ambroisie of Hôtel Mont Gabriel in Sainte-Adèle.
- Stop at the charming little village of Saint-Sauveur.
Duration: approximately 7 hours.
2022 Rate: $90 per person.
A Day in Montérégie
A vast territory dotted with many hills and valleys, the Montérégie is characterized by its diversity and its happy blend of culture, agriculture, history and heritage. Witness to a rich past, proud of its innovations and flourishing farmland, Montérégie invites you to a getaway filled with fascinating experiences.
This package includes:
- A visit to Michel Jodoin’s Cider Mill.
- A meal at Fourquet Fourchette, a rustic restaurant with a warm style.
- A visit to Fort Chambly National Historic Site.
- A visit to the Guyon Farm, where you will learn about ornamental plants and market gardening.
Duration: approximately 7 ½ hours.
2019 Rate: starting at $72,50 per person (exact rate upon request).
Practical Information & Reservation
All rates include service charges for the professional tour escort and his gratuity, activities and meals, taxes and other service fees (transportation not included).
Minimum 40 participants (if there are fewer participants, please contact us to confirm rates).
We offer a complimentary ticket for the 41st person and a non-transferable complimentary ticket for your bus drivers.
The packages can be booked year-round (depending on the availability of the seasonal activities). Contact us for more information or to reserve.
_ _ _