COVID-19: Latest updates and measures
All our tours are currently authorized. Please note that reservation is mandatory. The health and safety measures listed below also apply.
Program 2021 for the general public
Scheduled Public tours
The following scheduled walking tours are currently available:
- Old Montréal East & West
- Old Montréal VIP
- All About Montréal’s Murals
- Christmas Secrets of Old Montréal
- Traditional Ghost Walk of Old Montréal
- Special Programming « Visite ton île »;
Private tours – Available at all times
All of our private tours are available at the day and time of your choice, according to availability.
The Old Montréal private tour, the downtown private tour and the Montréal’s Murals private tour can be booked online. You may also contact us at all times to reserve these visits or any other tours, or for further information.
What health and safety measures are in place
Protecting the health and safety of our clients and our staff is our priority. With that in mind, here are the preventive measures that are usually in place to comply with directives issued by authorities, and to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Walking tours: Wearing a mask outside is recommended but not mandatory for all participants. However, you will have to wear your mask when visiting the few indoor places during the Old Montréal West and the Christmas Secrets of Old Montréal tours.
- Tours in a vehicle: Wearing a mask is mandatory for people aged 10 and older.
- As much as possible, a physical distance of 1 meter (3 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide must be respected.
- The vaccination passport is not required to take part in our activities.
- Tour guides showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or who are in quarantine for any other reasons are not allowed to work.
- We are asking clients showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or who are in quarantine for any other reasons not to take part in our activities.
Rest assured that we are committed to address situations of non-compliance with the above measures.
Lastly, note that these measures may be adjusted at any time, in view of rapid changes and new developments. Come back and visit this page to get the latest information.
We are looking forward to welcome you and share our love of Montréal!
More information about the current situation
Here are some useful resources for further information: