COVID-19: Latest updates and measures
All our private outdoor walking tours are authorized as of February 8th, 2021. They must respect the maximum of 8 participants, excluding the guide.
All of our outdoor private walking tours are available at the day and time of your choice, according to availability.
How to reserve your guided tours
You may also contact us at all times to reserve these visits or any other tours, or for further information.
What health and safety measures are in place
Protecting the health and safety of our clients and our staff is our top priority. With that in mind, here are the preventive measures that are usually in place to comply with directives issued by authorities, and to ensure everyone’s safety:
- The maximum capacity of our tours is reduced to respect social distancing.
- A minimum distance of two meters (6 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide is required at all times.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all participants.
- Our tour guides don’t wear masks in order for you to hear them properly.
- Tour guides showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad are not allowed to work.
- We are asking clients showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad not to take part in our activities.
Rest assured that we are committed to address situations of non-compliance with the above measures.
Read the list of health and safety measures detailed by type of activity.
Lastly, note that these measures may be adjusted at any time, in view of rapid changes and new developments. Come back and visit this page to get the latest information.
We are looking forward to welcome you and share our love of Montréal!
More information about the current situation
Here are some useful resources for further information: