Christmas Secrets Old Montréal
Wander through the historic streets of Old Montréal with your professional guide, from the Royal Bank Tower on Saint‑Jacques Street to Bonsecours Market, discovering the secrets of Christmases past. See the historic district in a new light and get wrapped up in the holiday spirit!
Highlights & Sites visited
- Explore Old Montréal during this magical time of year and succomb to its winter charm.
- Be introduced to the origins of holiday traditions that have been part of our culture for many years. New France customs in particular will surely fascinate you!
- Take a trip around the world with the Santa Claus exhibit at Montréal’s World Trade Center.
- Admire the wonderful decorations of Old Montréal shops, museums and hotel lobbies.
- Pass by place d’Armes, the Notre-Dame Basilica or even Jacques-Cartier Place that all look especially festive during this time of year.
Schedule & Departures
Saturdays, December 5, 12, 19 & 26 2020 and also on Friday December 18 2020
- In English at 6:15 p.m.
- In French at 4:00 p.m.
*Visits for private groups are also available at the day and time of your choice.
In the lobby of the 360 St-Jacques Street
Reservation & Further Information
_ _ _