Take the pulse of Québec’s only metropolis with this bike tour of the city that brings you into the heart of the Montréal’s neighborhoods (3 hours or 4 hours versions available). Your professional guide will highlight Montréal’s main attractions and explain their significance. He or she will also show you nooks and crannies and secret places of the city, off the beaten path.
This cycling excursion is carefully designed to have you appreciate Montréal’s beauty and charm through interesting commentaries about related to history, architecture and Montreal’s neighborhood life, stops in photogenic locations and a delicious food-tasting stop.
You want to continue the trip on your own after the tour?
Your bike rental is valid for the rest of the day!
Highlights & Sites visited
Level: easy / Duration: about 3 hrs / Distance covered: 10 km approximately / Age Requirement: 13 and over + ability to handle a bicycle
The easy and enjoyable way to visit Montréal!
- At the beginning of tour, admire the view of the city and river from the Quays of the Old Port *.
- Cross Old Montréal via Place Jacques-Cartier and see Montréal’s City Hall.
- Follow the guide to the legendary “Faubourg M’lasse “, now called “The Village” .
- A short climb then leads you to LaFontaine Park and through the streets and alleyways of the Plateau Mont- Royal.
- Ride along the eastern slope of Mount Royal and dive into the Victorian atmosphere of the “McGill Ghetto” and McGill University.
- On the way back, pedal through the shade of the skyscrapers in the downtown core and “Quartier International”(International District).
- Finish in Old Montréal at the birthplace of Montréal: Pointe-à-Callière, which today is a museum of archaeology and history.
* Itinerary subject to change in case of work or during events
Montreal On Wheels Store
27, de la Commune East Street
(Metro station: Champ-de-Mars)
*Meet-up 15 to 30 minutes prior to departure.
Health and safety measures related to Covid-19
- Equipments are disinfected before and after utilisation.
- Participants will be offered to wear gloves.
- Social distancing measures are mandatory between participants who do not live in the same household.
- The guide will wear a mask when they will have to stand less than 2 meters from the participants and will carry hand disinfectant.
- Wearing a mask or a facepiece is not mandatory, but strongly recommended for all participants.
The rate includes: professional guide service, bottle of water, helmet, lock and full-day bike rental (a good quality 21-speed hybrid bike with a comfort seat, a rear rack and a front handle bar satchel), a drink (with or without alcohol) at a local establishment in Old Montréal.