Spend a memorable day in Montréal by choosing one of our packages that combines a guided tour, a lunch and an activity according to the theme of the day (offered to groups of minimum 40 participants).
Also discover our packages in the surrounding regions, in the Laurentians, Eastern Townships and Montérégie.
Best of Montréal
As you discover the most important streets, landmarks and stories of the second largest French-speaking metropolis, you will experience what makes Montréal so unique.
- Best of Montréal guided tour : including the Old Montreal, Downtown, Mount Royal Park and visit of Notre-Dame Basilica
- Choice among two meal options : Restaurant Essence or Bonaparte.
- Visit of the Olympic Tower, the world’s tallest inclined tower OR the Observatory Place Ville Marie, offering a 360° panoramic view -the highest in town.
Duration: 6 hrs.
2019 Rate: from $80 to $95 per person, according to your choice of meal.
Montréal celebrates Christmas*
Treat yourself to the gift of a magical day:
- Experience a Victorian Christmas with the Cartier family at Sir George-Étienne Cartier National Historic Site of Canada.
- Enjoy an emperor’s feast at Bonaparte restaurant.
- Follow a city tour to learn about Christmas traditions and to see the most beautiful decorations and enchanting window displays.
- Stop at the World Trade Center, to admire the exhibition of Santas, as well as at St. Joseph’s Oratory that presents approximately 200 works depicting the Nativity.
Duration: 6 ½ hrs*.
Rate 2019: $85 per person (for a group of 40 people or more).
* Available from Monday to Friday in December.
New in 2020 – Expo 67 Nostalgia in Montréal
Travel back in time when Montréal was internationally recognized as a cosmopolitan city and get a glimpse into its future:
- Visit Habitat 67 with a tour escort, including the apartment of Moshe Safdie (approx. 90 minutes).
- Choose between a meal at Pavillon 67, a polished buffet located in the Montréal Casino (in the former pavilions of France and Québec), or a meal at the chic restaurant Rosélys at Fairmont Reine Elizabeth.
- Ride the new Azur metro cars and visit parc Jean-Drapeau in the company of a professional guide.
Durée : 6 ½ hrs.
Rate 2020: $85 per person with a meal at Pavillon 67 / $124.50 per person with a meal at Rosélys.
New in 2020 – Arts and circus in Montréal
Discover the metropolis on this theme day about arts and circus in Montréal:
- A guided tour about arts in Montréal during which you will admire some unique and eclectic works of art.
- A meal at Ristorante Beatrice, an Italian eatery with an affection for flavour and style.
- Visit of the exhibition Circus! at Pointe-à-Callière Museum.
- OPTIONAL: visit of approximately 20 minutes at Cirque Éloize. Meet a circus performer and hear about the circus arts’ history in Montréal.
Duration: 6 ½ hrs (7 hrs with the visit at Cirque Éloize).
Rate 2020: $81 per person. With the visit at Cirque Éloize: $28 surcharge per person.
New in 2020 – Montréal, cultures and religions
Explore some of Montréal’s ethnic neighborhoods and the communities, cultures and religions that bring the city to life:
- The guided tour Montréal, Multicultural City offers you a fascinating perspective on the history of the city’s neighbourhoods and on the people who inhabit them.
- Enjoy a typical meal at restaurant Ruby Rouge or at Maison Kam Fung, both located in Chinatown.
- Visit three places of worship. According to availability, choose between: Hindu temple, Buddhist temple, Krishna center, synagogue, mosque, Sikh temple.
Duration: 7 hrs.
Rate 2020: $70 per person.
A surprisingly busy day and that will allow you to fully appreciate Montréal’s autumn season inluding:
- A city tour about Montréal’s tales and legends with a professional guide.
- A thematic dinner at restaurant Papillon, with the appearance of a Montréal Ghost.
- The Great Pumpkin Ball & Gardens of Light, including The Magic of Lanterns at the Botanical Garden.
Duration: 6 hrs (starts at 3 p.m. and ends around 9 p.m.)
2020 Rate: $76 per person.
* Available during September & October.
Practical information & Reservation
All rates include service charges for the professional guide and his gratuity, activities and meals, taxes and other service fees (transportation not included).
Minimum 40 participants unless otherwise indicated (if there are fewer participants, please contact us to confirm rates).
We offer a complimentary ticket for the 41st person and a non-transferable complimentary ticket for your bus drivers.
The packages can be booked year-round (unless otherwise indicated) and according to the availability of the activities.
Contact us for more information or to reserve. You have other ideas for a day in Montréal? We can customize your package according to your needs and interests.