Spend a memorable day in Montréal by choosing one of our packages that combines a guided tour, a lunch and an activity according to the theme of the day (offered to groups of minimum 40 participants).
Also discover our packages in the surrounding regions, in the Laurentians, Eastern Townships and Montérégie.
New in 2018 – Montréal and Paris On Display
Discover the metropolis through the fascinating history and evolution of retail commerce in Montréal, marked by the industrial revolution and urbanization. At the Stewart Museum, you will be transported to the heart of the City of Light in the 18th century, within three neighborhoods renowned for their commercial bustle.
- City tour of Montréal and its most distinguished department stores, temples of modern commerce.
- A meal at the warm and inviting Vieux-Port Steakhouse, a time-honored restaurant located in Old Montréal, or a meal with a breathtaking view at the restaurant Les Enfants Terribles, located at the Observatory Place Ville-Marie.
- Visit of the exposition Paris On Display at the Stewart Museum.
Duration : 6 ½ hours.
2018 Rates : $60 to $80 per adult, according to your choice of meal.
*Available as of April 25, 2018
Memories of Montréal’s 375th anniversary*
Follow your guide and find out what happened for Montréal’s 375th anniversary.
- A guided visit of Maison St-Gabriel and its brand new garden, the Jardin des origines, a heritage legacy for Montréal’s 375th anniversary.
- A visit at Observatory Place Ville Marie where you will enjoy a striking view over the city.
- Your choice of meal between Vieux-Port Steakhouse and Bistro Accords.
Duration: 6 ½ hours.
2018 Rates: $86 to $96 per person, according to your choice of meal.
Montréal, its parks and its gardens
Follow this trail of green and discover the famous parks as well as the hidden gardens of Montréal, many of them right in the heart of the city.
- Visit the Botanical Garden of Montréal.
- Have a meal at Lafontaine Park at Ristorante Beatrice (2018).
- Experience a guided tour about Montréal’s parks and gardens.
- Stop on the site of the St-Joseph’s Oratory to see its gardens.
Duration: 6 ½ hours.
2018 Rates: $76 per adult / $74 per senior.
Best of Montréal
As you discover the most important streets, landmarks and stories of the second largest French-speaking metropolis, you will experience what makes Montréal so unique.
- Best of Montréal guided tour : including the Old Montreal, Downtown, Mount Royal Park and visit of Notre-Dame Basilica
- Choice among two meal options : Restaurant Essence or Bonaparte.
- Visit of the Olympic Tower, the world’s tallest inclined tower OR the Observatory Place Ville Marie, offering a 360° panoramic view -the highest in town.
Duration: 6 hours.
2018 Rates: from $65 to $82 per person, according to your choice of meal.
A surprisingly busy day and that will allow you to fully appreciate Montréal’s autumn season inluding:
- A city tour about Montréal’s tales and legends with a professional guide.
- A thematic dinner at gourmet restaurant Le Bourlingueur, with the appearance of a Montréal Ghost.
- The Great Pumpkin Ball & Gardens of Light, including The Magic of Lanterns at the Botanical Garden.
Duration: 6 hours (starts at 3 p.m. and ends around 9 p.m.)
2018 Rate: $74 per person.
* Available only during the month of October.
Montréal celebrates Christmas*
Treat yourself to the gift of a magical day:
- Experience a Victorian Christmas with the Cartier family at Sir George-Étienne Cartier National Historic Site of Canada.
- Enjoy an emperor’s feast at Bonaparte restaurant.
- Follow a city tour to learn about Christmas traditions and to see the most beautiful decorations and enchanting window displays.
- Stop at the World Trade Center, to admire the exhibition of Santas, as well as at St. Joseph’s Oratory that presents approximately 200 works depicting the Nativity.
Duration: 6 ½ hours*.
Rate 2018: $82 per person (for a group of 30 people or more).
* Available from Monday to Friday in December.
Practical information & Reservation
All rates include service charges for the professional guide and his gratuity, activities and meals, taxes and other service fees (transportation not included).
Minimum 40 participants unless otherwise indicated (if there are fewer participants, please contact us to confirm rates).
We offer a complimentary ticket for the 41st person and a non-transferable complimentary ticket for your bus drivers.
The packages can be booked year-round (unless otherwise indicated) and according to the availability of the activities.
Contact us for more information or to reserve. You have other ideas for a day in Montréal? We can customize your package according to your needs and interests.