Virtual Tour of Montréal
Were you planning on visiting Montréal with your students as part of your history, geography or social studies class, but the sanitary restrictions prevent it? Why miss out entirely when you can enjoy a fun and educational virtual tour?
Guidatour offers a virtual tour of Old Montréal led by a certified professional guide. It’s a great way to (re)discover the historic district with your students!
Highlights of the virtual tour
Through videoconference, your guide will help you explore Old Montréal in real time using the Google Earth platform. From the comfort of the classroom, a few clicks are all that’s needed to transport you and your students from one end of Old Montréal to another.
You will see several must-visit places such as Place d’Armes, Pointe-à-Callière (the birthplace of Ville-Marie), as well as Place Jacques-Cartier.
Historical photos, sketches, and 360° panoramas will add to the visit, bringing to life Old Montréal’s past and allowing you to admire it in all its beauty. For example, you will be able to see Notre-Dame Basilica during its construction, or even the signing of the Great Peace of Montréal in 1701.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to visit Montréal virtually!
Reservation and practical information about the virtual tour
- Length: 60 to 90 minutes, according to your convenience and the age of the students.
- 2020 rate: $200 (including taxes).
- A number of options are available regarding the specific itinerary, based on grade level and prior knowledge of Montréal.
- Other neighbourhoods are available upon request.
- The activity may be conducted on most videoconferencing software.
- Reservation is mandatory at the date and time of your choice (depending on availability).
Contact us for more information or to reserve!
Discover our other educational activities
Guidatour specializes in the development of tours and scavenger hunts that are both fun and educational for youth, including both younger and older children or teenagers. Take a look at all our educational visits or contact us for more details or to reserve!