COVID-19: Latest updates and measures in place
We have resumed our outdoors guided tours, with the preventive measures below. We hope that you’ll join us!
All of our private walking tours are available at the day and time of your choice, according to availability. As for our scheduled group tours, only the Old Montréal East is currently available. The Old Montréal VIP and the Old Montréal West will return in 2021.
How to reserve your guided tours
The Old Montréal private tour, the downtown private tour, the Montréal’s Murals private tour, the Old Montréal East and the Traditional Ghost Walk of Old Montréal (regular program or private tour) can be booked online. You may also contact us at all times to reserve these visits or any other tours or for further information.
Health and safety measures in place
Protecting the health and safety of our clients and our staff is our top priority. With that in mind, here are the preventive measures we have put in place:
- The maximum capacity of our tours is reduced to respect social distancing.
- A minimum distance of two meters (6 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide is required at all times.
- Wearing a mask or a facepiece is not mandatory, but strongly recommended for all visitors, out of respect for other participants and our tour guide.
- Our tour guides don’t wear masks in order for you to hear them properly.
- Tour guides showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad are not allowed to work.
- We are asking clients showing any COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, that have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or that have recently travelled abroad not to take part in our activities.
Rest assured that we are committed to address situations of non-compliance with the above measures.
Lastly, note that these measures may be adjusted at any time, in view of rapid changes and new developments. Come back and visit this page to get the latest information.
We are looking forward to welcome you and share our love of Montréal!
More information about the current situation
Here are some useful resources for further information: